You Want to Learn Python (for Kids!)
Excellent choice! There’s plenty of reasons why learning Python is rising in popularity, but for kids, Python is a great programming language with which kids can start learning to code.
Python is Beginner Friendly
Python is a powerful, easy-to-read, high-level programming language. This means commands read like English words instead of complicated 0s and 1s and this makes it easy for kids to learn Python without a lot of experience. It’s much faster to write code using Python than any other language.
There are dozens of programming languages, and many of them are good for a wide variety of projects. Python is unique in that it’s easy to understand, even for kids with no programming experience. We recommend Python for kids because some languages use a perplexing combination of symbols and abbreviations. Python doesn’t.
Module 1 – Getting Started With Python :
- What is Programming/Coding?
- Different Programming Languages
- Uses of Programming Language
- What is Python?
- Online Python Interpreter
- First Program in Python
Module 2 – Python Fundamentals :
- More About Print()
- Comments in Python
- Variables in Python
- Mathematical Operations using Python
- Data Types in Python
- Taking the input from the user in Python
Module 3 – Python Program Flow :
- Python Indentation
- Decision Control/Conditional Statements (if, elif, and else)
- Loops in Python (While, For)
- Range Statement and its examples
- Data Structures in Python (List, Tuple and Strings)
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 0 hour
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Module 1 - Getting Started With Python
- Module 2 - Python Fundamentals
- Module 3 - Python Program Flow